Taipei, Taiwan – May 29, 2019 –HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, today revealed a lineup of premium gaming gear with a HyperX Alloy OriginsTM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with new HyperX switches, HyperX Cloud AlphaTM S Gaming Headset with popular dual chamber technology and a new bass adjustment slider, plus affordable plug and play FURY DDR4 with new heat-spreader designs and new FURY DDR4 RGB memory with NGenuity software control.
“Our expansive selection of gaming and enthusiast products and styles can make anyone feel like a pro, HyperX products deliver the performance and quality they need,” said Susan Yang, director of APAC marketing, HyperX. “We are committed to creating the best products on the market for everyone – PC, console or mobile – at an attainable price.”
HyperX Computex 2019 Announcements include:
• Alloy OriginsTM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – The new HyperX Origins mechanical gaming keyboard utilizes HyperX mechanical switches, the new HyperX red switch which features 45g actuation point, shorter travel time and is rated for up to 80 million lifetime clicks. Alloy Origins offers dynamic lighting with exposed LED on the key-switch, provide brighter and more radiant RGB lighting.
• FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB Memory – The new HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB feature Plug N Play support, to enable automatic memory overclocking at standard DDR4 1.2V settings. The memories feature Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel’s latest platform. The HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB comes equipped with a LED light bar with fluid RGB lighting effects2 and utilizes HyperX Infrared Sync, which allows the modules to remain synchronized without the use of cables. HyperX will reveal a fully updated version of NGenuity software during Computex, redesigned for an intuitive user-friendly experience interface.
• Cloud AlphaTM S Gaming Headset – The new Cloud Alpha S features dual chamber technology that delivers accurate in-game sound with incredible range and tone. Dual chambers allow the Cloud Alpha S to separate bass from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes games, music and movies more realistic and immersive. Cloud Alpha S offers adjustable bass slider and includes a custom-tuned audio control box with HyperX 7.1 surround sound1. Game and chat balance controls are available to mix the game and chat audio levels.
• Cloud Orbit S Gaming Headset – Cloud Orbit S gaming headsets were developed in cooperation with AudezeTM and Waves® Technology. The headsets are the first HyperX gaming headsets powered by Audeze’s patented 100mm Planar Magnetic Drivers for accurate sound. Waves Nx® 3D audio technology brings an immersive cinematic audio experience to gaming. Waves Nx® head tracking technology to deliver a stable hyper-realistic 360-degree audio environment where the users head movements bring the room to life 1,000 times a second. For the first time at Computex, HyperX will be showing gesture control features of the Orbit S. HyperX gaming headsets paired with Audeze and Waves technology bring audio quality to the next level with audio technology previously found only in audiophile headsets.
The newly revealed HyperX gaming gears will be available later this year in selective regions. Looking into the future, with the core belief of “We’re All Gamers”, HyperX aims to continuously develop products for gamers across platforms and bring the fun of games to all- level of gamers. Console or PC, casual or pro, no matter what you play, We’re All Gamers and always ready to game
1 Virtual 7.1 surround sound effect output as a two-channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones
2 Lighting is customizable with the most recent HyperX NGenuity software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third-party software may vary.
HyperX can be found on:
Here are soical media platforms where you can contact to HyperX:
Thanks for reading my article until the end. You can suggest your opinion about this article and comment below. I would love to hear your opinions.
AI, Cyber Security & System Integrator, Datagami, announces the grand opening of its IT Education arm SMARTREE
Mumbai, September 28, 2019: As India marches ahead with its Digital India program, leading System Integrator in the Artificial Intelligence (AI), ERP & Cyber Security space, DATAGAMI, contributed to the digital eco-system with the launch of its IT Education arm, SMARTREE at HDIL Kaledonia, in Mumbai.
Datagami is a new age digital technology, consulting and effective business process management service company. It helps the customers to align their business with new-age digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), and Blockchain.
SMARTREE was inaugurated in the presence of Chief Guests: Mr. Shubham Chatterji, SAS Education – B2B business, Ms. Archana Sampat, SAS Education – B2C business, SAS India; Ms. Chandana Mishra, Education Head, Tech Data; Mr. Dharmesh Rajput, Director, Tech Data; Mr. Hoshang Gotla, Education Co-ordinator, Hiranandani Group; Mr. Prakash, Owner, AcubeIT; Mr. Manjunath Kulkarni, Head of Sales, ATOS; Mr. Arun Goradia, Director, APG group; Mr. Tarun Anand, Director, UBS; Mr. Clarence D’Souza, Director & CEO, CLANEL Corporate services Pvt Ltd; Mr. Kaushal B. Shah, Chief Marketing & Information Officer, Datagami; Mr. Akash Amal, Vice President, SICC. The gathering also included Education Department Heads, Professors, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), and Service Providers.
Speaking at the inauguration of SMARTREE, Mr Kaushal B. Shah, Chief Marketing & Information Officer, Datagami, said, “At SMARTREE we have created state-of-the-art classrooms as per international standards, and covering all digital technology courses including SAS, IBM and Cyber Security courses. We want to bring the best of technology education face-to-face (F2F), moving away from the popular trend of online self-learning based education. With the F2F concept of education, we will have maximum 12 students of each batch, and our courses will be a combination of 60% Practical experience including live case study from Capstone, Australia and 40% Classroom learning. SMARTREE will bring the best of the new age technology courses to the classroom.”
He further added, “Our aim for the next two years, is to expand our presence in major cities such as Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Raipur, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Indore and Bhubaneswar. Initially, these are the eight major cities we are focusing on, to start our SMARTREE institutes.”
Mr. Ronak Patni, Partner, Datagami said, “With over 700 million internet users, and close to 200 million online shoppers by 2020, India is truly riding the e-highway. This kind of growth comes with its own set of challenges, with India already being among the top 5 countries to be affected by cyber-crime. Hence, we see the need to educate the existing and new users about cyber-security, and we are extremely pleased to package the Training Module with a 100% placement commitment.”
SMARTREE offers courses in collaboration with the world’s most respected Digital Technology companies like Statistical Analysis System (SAS), International Business Machine (IBM), EC-Council (The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants), Oracle, etc.
When we speak about artificial intelligence, we are actively working towards emotional intelligence, SMARTREE would also run soft-skills training sessions within its Meta Mind. Here, we introduce to you “Meta Mind or Meta Conscious Mind”, the science of 360-degree happiness. We run programs like “Happiness aligned leadership for corporates” and “Campus to corporate” programs.
‘SMARTREE’ is an education arm of ‘Datagami’. At SMARTREE we have created state-of-the-art classrooms as per international specifications. We wanted to bring the best of the technology education face to face moving away from growing online self-learning based education. Our F2F education concept we will comprise a maximum of 12 students of each enabling us to give personal attention to each and every person/student learning at the institute. Our courses will have 60% practical experience including live case study from Capstone, Australia and 40% classroom learning. SMARTREE will bring the best of the new age technology courses to the classroom. For more information please visit https://www.smartree.in
Kingston launches Next-Gen A200 NVME PCIE SSD In India
- Gen 3.0*4 NVMe PCIe SSD for Ultrabooks & Small Form Factor PCs
- Uncompromising Performance, Amazing Value
- Supports TCG Opal 2.0 Full- Security Suite
Mumbai, India – October 03, 2019 – Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced the launch of its A2000 NVMe™ PCIe SSD in India. The single-sided M.2 drive is Kingston’s next-gen entry-level, consumer NVMe PCIe SSD utilizing 3D NAND. A2000 delivers efficient performance, lower power and lower heat all at a lower price, making it the perfect storage upgrade solution for Ultrabook™ and notebook users. The Kingston A2000 SSD is available in 250GB, 500GB and 1TB2 capacities at MRPs of INR 8,900, INR 15,900 and INR 31,500 respectively. This product is backed by a limited five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
A2000 is an affordable storage solution with impressive read /writes speeds up to 2,200 / 2,000MB/s1, respectively, thus delivering 3x the performance of a SATA SSD. It is ideal for entry-level users and DIY system builders who appreciate the responsiveness and ultra-fast loading times. A2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES Hardware-based encryption that allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions including Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. The drive also has built-in eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
“Kingston is proud to release the next generation of its entry-level NVMe PCIe SSD. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an Ultrabook or other small form factor system making it the perfect drive for those seeking to upgrade their PC,”
said Kingston. “Plus, with the drive being self-encrypted, users can trust that their data is protected and secure when used with the right TCG Opal 2.0 management solution.” For more information visit https://kings.tn/2MzxFAF.
A2000 Features and Specifications:
• NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost: A2000 is an affordable solution with impressive read/write speeds up to 2,200/2,000MB/s1.
• Full-security suite: Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive.
• Optimal systems: Ideal for Ultrabooks and small form factor PC (SFF PC) systems.
• Multiple capacities: Upgrade your PC with up to 1TB2. • Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
• Capacities2: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB
• NAND: 3D
• Encrypted: AES 256-bit Hardware-based Encryption
• Sequential Read/Write1:
1. 250GB – up to 2,000/1,100MB/s
2. 500GB – up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
3. 1TB – up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
• Random 4K Read/Write1:
1. 250GB – up to 150,000/180,000 IOPS
2. 500GB – up to 180,000/200,000 IOPS
3. 1TB – up to 250,000/220,000 IOPS
• Total Bytes Written (TBW)3:
1. 250GB – 150TBW
2. 500GB – 350TBW
3. 1TB – 600TBW
• Power Consumption: .0032W Idle / .08W Avg / 1.7W (MAX) Read / 4.5W (MAX) Write
• Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
• Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
• Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
1. 250GB – 6.6g
2. 500GB – 6.8g
3. 1TB – 6.6g
• Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
• Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz) • MTBF: 2,000,000
• Warranty/Support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD
Part Number: SA2000M8/250G – SA2000M8/500G – SA2000M8/1000G
Capacity: 250GB A2000 SSD – 500GB A2000 SSD – 1TB A2000 SSD
Kingston Technology Takes Top Spot as DRAM Module Supplier
HyperX was born from Kingston Technology. The world ‘s largest independent memory manufacturer, The Goal of HYPERX the providing high- performance gaming instrument for gamers. For 15 years, the Hyper-X mission has been to develop gaming products for gamers-high-speed memory solid-state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, USB flash drive and mouse pads – to the gaming community and beyond.
The award-winning Hyper-X brand has carved its name atop the leaderboard by consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. Hyper-X gear is the choice of pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. Hyper-X has shipped over 5 million headsets worldwide. I have already reviewed the headset you can check now.
As we know HYPERX is one of the most popular brands in the gaming products and still people love to buy their product it’s doesn’t matter how much it cost. So that’s an excellent achievement for the HyperX. So now we are talking about the HyperX.
Mumbai, India – September 12, 2019: Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced it has been ranked the top DRAM module supplier in the world, according to the latest rankings by DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce. Kingston retains its number 1 position with an estimated 72.17 per cent market share, according to TrendForce. Their findings reinforce Kingston’s position in the marketplace as the leading third-party supplier of DRAM modules. The rankings for 2018 mark the 16th consecutive year that TrendForce has placed Kingston in the top spot.
TrendForce states that spot prices stayed high in 1H18, even surpassing contract prices by over 20 per cent. Despite rising inventory levels and price decreases in 2H18, the report indicates module manufacturers were still able to generate plenty of revenue and profit. Some of the prominent trends and growth drivers the market is witnessing include the growing popularity of online media streaming, recent technological developments in IoT, and the shift to data centre and Cloud computing services.
“While Kingston considers TrendForce’s estimates overly generous, it nonetheless follows the trajectory of the company’s growth in all of its business segments,” said Mike Mohney, DRAM business manager, Kingston. “In 2018, we were able to produce over 14 trillion MBs of memory across all product lines including DRAM, SSDs and embedded solutions. This massive amount, tremendous good fortune, and the findings from TrendForce reinforce our company’s strength, position and importance as a whole in the industry.”
For more than 30 years, Kingston has created memory products and storage solutions that empower innovation. Today, Kingston ships to 125 countries and employs over 3,500 people around the world. Kingston develops products to increase productivity and overall system performance, with solutions for servers, desktops, and IoT devices. Kingston makes technology solutions that facilitate people’s everyday needs and supports them wherever they are.
About the Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is a world leader in memory products and technology solutions. Through its global network of subsidiaries, affiliates and manufacturing facilities, Kingston designs, manufactures, tests and distributes DRAM, Flash and Embedded memory solutions as well as peripheral products via its HyperX gaming brand. Kingston has sales offices and representatives worldwide including in the United States, Canada, China, Europe, Eastern Europe, India, Latin America, Russia and Taiwan. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com
NEWS3 months ago
Kingston Technology Among Top 10 Semiconductor Chip Buyers In The World
NEWS2 months ago
HyperX Announced As Official Sponsor Of PUBG Nations Cup
NEWS2 months ago
Go Zero Mobility E- Bikes Now available on the Amazon With Attractive offers
APPS1 month ago
Now payment is easy for you, google play store has introduced the UPI payment option
NEWS1 month ago
Kingston Technology Takes Top Spot as DRAM Module Supplier
REVIEWS3 weeks ago
Asus ROG Zephyrus M GU502GU Review: Is one of the best thin-and-light gaming laptops around
REVIEWS2 weeks ago
Kingston DataTraveler Bolt Duo Edition Review
NEWS2 weeks ago
Kingston launches Next-Gen A200 NVME PCIE SSD In India